Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend's End

I know you have all been just DYING to know what costume I chose so I will leave you in suspense no longer!  Thanks to my dear sister-in-law's idea I was....wait for it.... Little Red Riding Hood!  Quite the hit I might say, especially since I spent $5 and 10 minutes getting ready :)  Thanks to A Simple Nest for posting these wonderful instructions.

Rockin' the 'hood with my hood
What I like best about this outfit (and which is very hard to see in my terrible-quality picture) is that I got to wear red lipstick! Score!
What I like least about this outfit is that way too many people decided to sing "Little Red Riding Hood" to me.  Google it if you don't know it after these lyrics: "Little red riding hood, you sure are looking good...". These people then proceeded to tell me that they were watching out for the big bad wolf for me.  Thanks for the backup, random tipsy guys.  Feeling safer already.

Other than that I'm not feeling so hot again.  Clearly there is something fighting for attention in my body.  I'm loading up on Echinacea tea and oil, Flu Bombs, and On Guard blend.  Hopefully a good night's rest is all that's needed again to kick this sickness!  So off to bed I go :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your costume! I'm attempting to put together a Mary Poppins costume, and my favorite before was Pippi Longstocking! Fun! Have a fun week and squeeze that Loboda family for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo Pippi Longstocking would be a fun one! I'll for sure squeeze those Laboda's :)

      Delete