Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Snazzy Suits and Save the Dates

Today my man and I picked out the suits for his guys for Wedding Day!  We got a coupon that said everyone gets $40 off their suit if they order before a certain date so we got that taken care of.  It seems sooner than I would have thought but, hey, $40 is $40!  We picked out light gray suits with baby blue ties and vests- a nod to the North Carolina Tar Heels.

No one can say I didn't try to include my man in the celebration planning.  Light blue and light pink are the colors....hopefully it doesn't end up looking like a baby shower of some sort.  I'm sure it will be fine...

In other wedding news, I meet with a photographer on Saturday and I'm pretty excited about that.  This company has a photography/videography package, which is just so smart in my opinion!  I then meet with a wedding coordinator on Sunday since my reception site doesn't allow us to start setting up until way late in the day.  Like, halfway through our church ceremony late in the day.  Silly.  So I need a wedding coordinator to get that taken care of.

I've been addressing Save the Dates for two weeks now and let me tell you it is HARD WORK getting my fiance to get his necessary addresses.  Praying for a miracle in that respect.  Both of us also have such ginormous families that I have hand cramps just thinking about the giant stack of envelopes I've been working on.  Let's hope they enjoy the fruits of my labor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment