Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dem Fall Days :)

Day 8/30.  Rockin' this challenge past the week mark!

Song: Sail, AWOLNATION.  I feel so chill and cool whenever I hear this song.  Love it!  Video is a little weird (but also kind of awesome...).

Weather: FREAKING AMAZING.  My windows are open and I have a blankie on to keep me nice and snug.  Just looked at the thermometer (i.e. my iphone) and saw that it is a brisk 70 degrees!  Oh my.  Florida has killed my internal cold monitor.

Confession:  Somewhere in this Land O' Hot there is a tree that has leaves that turn red.  I found evidence of this while at work and standing outside trying to convince people by my happy demeanor that my restaurant was where they wanted to eat.  I looked down and saw there a beautiful red leaf!  I picked it up and stared in rapturous wonder at it while passers-by looked at me strange and walked by with caution.  I then sniffed the leaf with glorious satisfaction; I closed my eyes and imagined walking through a forest saturated with that smell and color.  Needless to say, I was asked to go back indoors so that customers wouldn't be afraid to come eat.

Worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment