Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Place to Hang My Hat


Today work was the busiest it has been since I started a mere week and half ago.  I was running around, pretending everything was hunky-dory even though it was quite plain I was no different than this fellow enthusiastic noob:
I too was lucky no one was hurt
Anyway, the day ended well and I somehow have a fatter wallet to show for it!  I then came home and finally got all my things packed away in the correct room, with a place for everything!  This is VERY exciting news as I have been living out of my space-bagged suitcases for 6 weeks now!  I couldn't be happier to be staying in this cozy room for a few weeks until I can get my wallet a bit fatter and find a place of my own :)  Just look at this perfect space!

Such a sunny happy place!  Thanks Gail and Zig!
Things may be going a little slower than I'd like, but I keep reminding myself that I have everything I really NEED and all the rest will be taken care of in its own time.  I am so blessed :)  I am reminded of this oh-so-fitting verse:


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (doesn't it just give you the warm fuzzies?)  And all we have to do is Trust!  


What are some ways you are really feeling blessed right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment