Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday Living

Day 17/30 in my blog challenge!

I woke up this morning to rain pouring down and snuggled back down into my comfy bed with a smile...no blazing heat for a couple more hours anyway :)

Is there anything better than a rainy day when you are allowed to just sit inside with some tea and enjoy it?  I submit that there is NOT!  (Imagine Brian Regan saying that and now you're smiling.)

I'm going to sit here for the next couple of hours before work and learn more about the wonder that is essential oils, make a to-do list for the growing number of wedding things I need to get done (I will not panic, I will not panic, NOT PANICKING!), and just rejoice in the fact that I can move my eyes in all directions without intense pain; really wrapping up this sickness folks!



Let's do this, Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment