Monday, June 10, 2013

Time with the Littles

I was blessed with an opportunity to travel back to Naples and see my little nieces and nephews for a couple days while my brother and his wife were out of town.  Nothing puts your 'busy' life or 'tired' self in perspective like watching 3 children full time for a couple days!  I'm a very experienced baby sitter but full-time mommying is not something I yet have real knowledge of.  All I can say is KUDOS to all the mamas out there :)

One of the best parts of my time spent with them all is that I got to be there while they experienced The Sandlot for the first time!  I'm very proud to announce that they loved it!  They even wanted to watch it a second time; my 4 year old nephew was so into it that when the pool scene came up and Squints gets on the diving board, he said worriedly "But he can't swim!!"


What a truly classic movie The Sandlot is!  I never get tired of it and I'm so glad I got to share such a great childhood moment with my littles.  That, and some dinner time with my other brother and his growing family of littles (Shout out Stephanie!), made it a really wonderful couple of tiring days :)

Just a few highlights of our days:

Playing in the rain with Clara :)

Funny faces with Liora

Finger  nail painting!

Sandlot watching with Xavier
Unfortunately (fortunately?) we were having too much fun at dinner with the rest of the family to snap any pics, but it was a big highlight!  So nice going back and seeing you are missed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment